
Look closely....yep, that's a baby in a woman's lap. Beautifully photographed, might I add. And that can only mean one thing: I'm looking at Raf and Ingrid's first child without even realizing it. When my retinas finally get through to my neurons I get a little fuckratulations inside. A new pseudonym is born: The Kid (borrowed from ExMi). So there you have it. Today in a photograph. I thought I'd share my little emotional storm for your benefit.
New Year's Resolution #5 - FAIL
But hey....at least I'm in Europe. As lucky circumstance would have it, so are Lex, Marco, Cian, and Hayden. However, only Lex, Marco, and Hayden are in the same country as I am. (Cian is in Ireland, naturally.) Marco is at work. Lex is interviewing for a job all day. So today's million Euro question is: Do I call Hayden for some self-centered ego-stroking or don't I?
4 comments:
Hi there! Thanks for stopping over at my blog. I like yours too!
P.S. Yes, Facebook is way too addicting! :)
Call him! Go for it!!!
I deleted my ex off of FB. It's not that I don't want him to be happy with someone else, I just think that it would be better if I didn't see it.
Ego stroking is always good :)
I hope you got some ego-stroking...
Post a Comment