Friday, August 29, 2008

Cake Wrecks

I discovered a hilarious new blog called Cake Wrecks. I want you all to go check it out. In particular, I want you to look at this post.

Let me know your thoughts! Am I the only one that finds these funny? Maybe it's like Lolcats? That seems to be hit-or-miss, too. I find it hilarious, while Lex tends to get this bewildered look when I spend yet another grad school class snorting and snickering uncontrollably while visiting the site.

Me - immature? Never....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bewildered is an excellent word. It's not that I don't find a good many of them funny, just not always 'lol,' so-to-speak(type), particularly in class (don't I look bewildered on so many other occasions when I have no clue how to react/ what to react to: VisualJokes-vs-class, RandomNakedPerson-vs.-SeriousConversation, BoringButEmotionallyFragilePerson-vs-InterestingButPatientPerson, etc.&c.?)

And I am curious what search path led you to cake wrecks. Anyway, that was a truly exemplary, umm, example of one.

ÄsK AliCë said...

I f**king LOVE the cake wrecks site - Sooo scary

I just laughed for seriously ten minutes at that cake.

So@24 said...

Are you seeing the comments this blog gets??

Wow! Who knew there was an untapped world of professional cake enthusiasts??

Dr Zibbs said...

That is a good post and visual

Lyla Lou said...

My Bestie in New York got me hooked on the Cake Wrecks site a few weeks ago, love it!